Websites For Sale
- www.CompareFlightsandHotels.com – App – Flippa
- www.FirstClassCheap.com – App
- www.Justbriefly.com – Temporary text site
- www.Antieg.link – any ideas? (This one may be let go)
Sites I may keep
My Own Websites
Android Google Play Apps
Fast Links that I like
Crazy Google policy violations.
Ok guys, this is getting ridiculous. Google has hit my right in left for that past 3 years for the stupidest stuff. Mostly do to an automated system. I would love to hear from a Google rep on why this stuff keeps happening!
- On May 13, 2017 “News OnThe.fyi” (com.news.onthe.fyi) was rejected because the title violates the impersonation policy. I OWNED OnThe.fyi. But they didn’t like the “News” part. What?!?
- On May 17, 2017 “So Funny” (com.joker.onthe.fyi) got rejected because of an unauthorized use of copyrighted content. Both were news apps that pulled RSS news feeds from other news sites. Also all images included were Creative Commons.
- On June 6, 2017 “Doomed News Reader” (com.doomed.news) got rejected because of an unauthorized use of copyrighted content. It is a news app that pulled RSS news feeds from other news sites. I am not responsible for what is printed on CNN or Foxnews. Also all images included were Creative Commons.
- On July 28, 2017 “Arcade OnThe.fyi” (net.apploadyou.apps.android596d399022b72) was rejected for gambling. Another RSS news app, this time with games. For some reason a gambling game (With FAKE money) got included in the feed.
- Nov 27, 2018 Travel OnThe.fyi (com.travel.onthe.fyi) has been removed from Google Play due to a policy violation. Because of an International Age Rating Coalition (IARC) because Googles own ads (Admob) violated the age the app was targeted to.
- On Aug 3, 2019 “So Funny” (com.joker.onthe.fyi) got rejected because of an International Age Rating Coalition (IARC). Another RSS News app. Someone posted something bad again.
- On Sept 20, 2019 “Custom Shirt Maker” (io.kodular.mattbullis.Shirt_Maker) asked for phone permissions it wasn’t supposed too. Kodular messed me up there, they raised the API level and it automatically asked for those permissions.
- This is when hell on earth struck and the Coronavirus policies messed me up. On April 19, 2020 Trivia & Brain Teasers (com.trivia.brain.teasers) was SUSPENDED because it pulled a news feed including a reference to COVID-19.
- On April 19, 2020 Coupons Daily (com.coupons.daily.matt) was SUSPENDED because it pulled a news feed including a reference to COVID-19.
- On April 19, 2020 Dating & Relationships (com.dating.help.advice) was SUSPENDED because it pulled a news feed including a reference to COVID-19. Now I got the 3 strikes against me!
- On April 19, 2020 Business Update (com.business.update) was SUSPENDED because it pulled a news feed including a reference to COVID-19.
- On April 19, 2020 Conspiracy News (com.conspiracy.news.nzrrpmustku_gnbopg) was SUSPENDED because it pulled a news feed including a reference to COVID-19.
- On April 19, 2020 Parenting (com.parenting.tips.advice) was SUSPENDED because it pulled a news feed including a reference to COVID-19.
- On April 25 both CoolMinion Shirts and AmericaHellYeah got rejected because it was spammy. They didn’t like that I had a link to my other apps.
- On April 26 my Patriotic Tshirt app went live.
- “This is a notification that your Google Play Publisher account has been terminated.” On April 27, 2020. I sent in for an Appealed immediately!
- On April 28, 2020 I got rejected.
- On April 30, 2020+ I declared WAR for my account.
- I contacted Google on Facebook for help. Rejected.
- I contacted @GooglePlayDev on twitter for help. Rejected.
- Appealed Again through the correct process, Ignored
- Responded to the appeal emails, Ignored
- Contacted Google on twitter again, Ignored
- I wrote and article on my situation and posted it to every article publisher I could think of.
- Plead for help on official message boards and unofficial ones that developers frequented.
- Created youtube video and posted on twitter
- Started Meme campaign on twitter. 20+ memes.
- Started “World War G” facebook page and posted memes there.
- Lookedup every email address I could for board of directors at Google.
- In the meantime the Google Admob account (used for app advertising) started to send me violations because my apps were removed from Google Play.
- On May 25, 2020 my voice was heard, “After further review, we’ve accepted your appeal and reinstated your account.”
- New Problem. On June 1, 2020. Google Adsense declared my website “SciFi.us” a pirate site. I used Google’s own Youtube API that I have APPROVAL for. The movies are hosted by GOOGLE!
- On June 7 Google “Sites” removes my portfolio website because of a policy violation, no information given. Most likely because I’m linked to SciFi.us or AmericaHellYeah.com. “This page has been taken down for viewing. This is due to its violation of the terms of service or program policies. The content is blocked from being served to users.”